HEALTHY LIGHTING FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH, FITNESS, AND PERFORMANCEImproving Alertness, Mood and Sense of Well-Being
GAIN THE COMPETITIVE EDGE IN FITNESS CENTERSYou get a great workout and still cannot sleep at night
Once the sun sets, which can happen at 4pm on winter evenings, we become incredibly sensitive to the blue content of light. Most electric lights are rich in blue, and it only takes a little light in the evening to disrupt sleep and undermine all the benefits of the workout. And a fatigued jet-lagged customer is not motivated to come back.
The Key to Health and Fitness Lies in the Light Spectrum
Our eyes and bodies are incredibly sensitive to lighting levels and color, and this sensitivity varies across the 24-hour day. Both daylight and electric light is made up of a rich palate of violet, blue, green, yellow and red light which together combine to make white light. In the morning blue rich light wakes us up, and synchronizes our biological clock, but that same blue light in the evening disturbs sleep and creates a jet-lag feeling by disrupting our circadian rhythms.
BENEFITS OF CIRCADIAN LIGHTS FOR STAFF & MEMBERSBENEFITS OF CIRCADIAN LIGHTS FOR MEMBERS:
- Boost physical workout performance
- Improves alertness, mood and sense of well-being
- Promotes sleep at night and prevents circadian disruption
- Reduces the risk of injury or accidents
YOU AND YOUR STAFF:
- Key market differentiator for prospective members looking for a new fitness center
- Increases staff energy, performance and alertness
- Reduces employee turnover and absenteeism due to fatigue
LEARN MORE ABOUT CIRCADIAN LIGHTING FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH & FITNESS DOWNLOAD BROCHURE