IMPROVE HEALTH, SAFETY, & PERFORMANCE IN YOUR WORKPLACE
Your company’s most valuable assets are the highly skilled employees running many critical areas of your organization. New standards like the American Petroleum Institute’s ANSI RP-755 recognize the importance of well-lit workplaces that prevent circadian disruption at night and the costly impact on an organization
To support key employees, your lighting systems should optimize safety, health, and productivity by minimizing circadian disruption. CIRCADIAN’S Zirc™ Technology
CIRCADIAN Zirc™ LED Technology:
- Addresses the Health Risk of Light at Night – There is substantial evidence about exposure to blue light at night and how it disrupts circadian rhythms, which trigger carcinogenic and metabolic processes and suppress health-protecting hormones like melatonin. In turn, causing fatigue-related errors, absenteeism, presenteeism and higher turn-over rates in your operations.
- Reduces the Cost of Circadian Disruption – The Jet-lag malaise that results from disrupted circadian rhythms resulting in low productivity and increased errors.
- Maximizes Alertness and Vigilance – Blue-boost during the morning and post- lunch combined with a blue-depleted light at night that maintains alertness, productivity, and reduction in errors.
- Light Training & Shiftwork Support Services – We can provide workforce training on managing fatigue, sleep and light with the installation as well as other shiftwork support services
YEAR ASSESSMENT OF CIRCADIAN LIGHTS IN THE WORKPLACE
- 50% Increase in employees alert and fresh at 5 am, the hardest time to stay awake on the night shift
- 67% Reduction in employees reporting frequent mistakes or errors in their safety-critical jobs
- 50% Reduction in employees with excessive sleepiness on the Epworth Scale, a standardized fatigue metric
- 33% Reduction in frequent nodding off/fighting sleep events
- 45% Reduction in average number of snacks eaten during the night shift
- 28% Reduction in employees who rank as obese or overweight by the Body Mass Index (BMI)
- 20% Reduction in employees with Gastrointenstinal Disorders
- 43% Reduction in frequent use of over the counter pain medications
Download Control Room Brochure Download 1-Year Case Study